Bryant Urich is the founder of Urich Co. He’s a 29 year old musician turned pod-caster from Nashville Tennessee. He loves helping people share their story and get it heard by people that need to hear it the most.
Watch the Show here:
- Wealth is happiness and personal success for Bryant
- Lives is Nashville Tennessee. Originally from Missouri.
- Bryant and his friend moved to Nashville. They didn’t know anyone there so they decided to start a podcast to get to know others and how they define success.
- By accident their hobby turned into a business when Bryant came in contact with a man at a coffee shop. You may call it his case study client.
- His biggest struggle at the beginning of his journey was getting income from other sources. And this year (2017, time of interview) He was well on his goal to achieving the financial goal he set for himself.
- His vision is bringing back quality over quantity to the podcast world.
- He advice’s millennial to put in the wok and be consistent to achieve success.
Get to Know Bryant Urich!
- What’s the best book you ever read. And why?
– The Slight Edge by Jeff Olsen
- What’s a daily habit that contributes to your success?
– Having a morning formula that set him up for success every day
- Who are your top 3 role models?
– Lewis Howes (The School of Greatness)
– Marc Sanderson
– His Pastor (Henry Sealy)
- What’s the best entertaining movie you’ve watched so far?
– Napoleon Dynamite
- What music are you into?