Fulgor Esajas is the founder of Suriname Speaking Academy. He help professionals present themselves in a better way. He also helps children and adults overcome their fear of public speaking.
Watch the Show here:
- Wealth for Fulgor means having enough resources for yourself to do what you want with whoever you want and when you want.
- Fulgor is continuous investing in his personal development and also has a big passion to serve society.
- His biggest struggle he faced, was having the right (business) mindset and the right pricing for his business service.
- he made the necessary shift and done the necessary research. With that he and his team made the right calculations for the price of his business service.
- The vision that Fulgor has for his business in 2018 is greater. He wants to go bigger with his new found company.
- He advice’s millennials to make that decision to master their craft better than anyone else.
- What’s the best book you ever read. And why?
– Change your Thoughts, Change your Life by Brian Tracy
- What’s a daily habit that contributes to your success?
– have fun
– discipline his thoughts.
- Who are your top 3 role models?
Fulgor doesn’t have any role models. YOU should be your own role model, your best version.
- What’s the best entertaining movie you’ve watched so far?
– Mean Girls
- What do you love best about Suriname?