Brandon Poole is a motivational speaker/entrepreneur at only 18 years old. He’s from Statesboro, Georgia, U.S.A .
He lives in the Atlanta, Georgia area at the moment, studying at the Kennesaw States University. He’s a certified Public Speaker by the famous Les Brown, been awarded Triple Crown Award by Toastmasters International and has spoken to audiences of close to 1,000 people. He’s a blogging and the host of the Brandon Poole Elevation podcast. Loves to read, workout, and hang out with friends and family
Watch the Interview here:
- Wealth is a combination of everything. Money, great relationships with family, friends, the creator.
- He’s a freshman in college at the Kennesaw States University in the Atlanta Georgia area.
- Working on building his motivational speaking business.
- He had a hard time in his life. His brother (role model) going to college, low self esteem. He questioned his purpose in life.
- Finding a Les Brown tape ” Its not over until I win” of his parents and listening to that tape changed his life. It gave him hope. It reprogrammed his mind.
- He was sharing the ideas he learned from leaders as Les Brown, Tony Robbins, Zig Ziglar, and found that many people didn’t know them. Enjoying the message he shared with people (for free) gave him the idea to become a motivational speaker.
- Brandon’s biggest struggle was not believing in himself. And listening to positivity is what helped him get out of that struggle.
- Doing many free speaking gigs, he told constantly told himself that it would happen one day.
- He felt really good when he earned his first speaking gig. It was proof that he would get more zero’s behind the numbers in the future.
- He advice’s youngster and anyone to spend their free time going after what they want in life.
- What’s the best book you ever read. And why?
– A christian Study of Wallace D. Wattle’s Science of Gettting Rich by Dr. Gary B. Sullivan
- What’s a daily habit that contributes to your success?
– Making his bed
– Listening to positivity every day
- What’s the best entertaining movie you’ve watched so far?
– The Pursuit of Happiness with Will Smith
- Let’s say you woke up one day. You had no money. Only food, shelter, a laptop and internet. What would you do in the next 30 days to earn $1000?
Buy and Sell on Ebay and Amazon
- Give us a parting piece of advice.
– Quote by Berton Braley
- How can we connect with you?
– Website: https://brandonpooleelevation.wordpress.com/
– Facebook Page: BrandonPooleElevation
– Instagram: @brandon_the_motivator
– Twitter: @BrandonPoole_
– Snapchat: bpoole-21
– LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/brandonpooleelevation
– Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCwevF_XYOE1OKkr3s1xcxg