Ashley Sanders is the founder and creative director at Who’s This? She’s from USA, Florida. At Who’s This she interviews dreamers, action takers and people that most of us don’t know as yet.
Watch the Show here:
- wealth is being able to provide and being able to spend without thinking
- Ashley is into creative marketing. She makes parody song scripts and get paid for that.
- She started the business by accident. She wrote a parody song for a friend and got paid $60. Since then she’s been getting more and more customers.
- one of her main struggle in her business is being focused working from home. Also being maxed out by a full day of creative work.
- She overcome this by taking a short nap or by doing another work than she has been previously doing.
- Her vision is to be on VICELAND within the coming 5 years or earlier.
- Ashley advice’s millennials to “JUST START”.
- What’s the best book you ever read. And why?
- What’s a daily habit that contributes to your success?
– Watching TV
- Who are your top 3 role models?
– Elen DeGeneres
– Joe Biden
- What’s the best entertaining movie you’ve watched so far?
– Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
- Let’s say you woke up one day. You had no money. Only food, shelter, a laptop and internet. What would you do in the next 30 days to earn $1000?
She would make $1000. See the video for the answer