RJ Hodges is a professional speaker, certified personal mastery life coach, certified practitioner in the healing art of Reiki and also a business development coach. RJ Hodges is a bestselling co-author of the book Mission Unstoppable partnering with well known leaders such as George Fraser and Les Brown. He is also the author of You Can’t Practice At The Game, The Art of Mastering You Volume One and an audio book series called Winner Status. RJ specializes in both personal and professional development with a focus on helping people master themselves in order to transition their idea of success into fulfillment.
Watch the Interview here:
- Wealth means having freedom and choices.
- RJ is originally from Atlanta Georgia
- Being introduced to the network marketing industry, a whole new world opened up for him. Putting business in his hands was like putting a basketball in Michael Jordan’s hands.
- Doing business presentations, he knew that he wanted to become an inspirational speaker.
Value Statement in the interview:
” At a moment in life when you see life differently, you can have whatever you see”!
- The biggest struggle that RJ and a business partner had, was not knowing the need a mentor for their business dreams.
- They finally got to the place where they knew they needed a mentor and did everything necessary to get one.
- After a few months following the instructions by their mentor they got their first paid speaking gig.
- RJ advice’s people to search their soul. It means to ask yourself the following questions.
– what do you really want to do?
-who is it that you really want to help?
– what are you passionate about?
– find out what you’re good at and pursue that.
- What’s the best book you ever read. And why?
– Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
– Laws of Success by Napoleon Hill
– The Game of Life and How to Play it by Florence Scovel Shinn
- What’s a daily habit that contributes to your success?
– Taking in the right information as to what he believes
- What’s the best entertaining movie you’ve watched so far?
– Coming to America
– Boiler Room
- Let’s say you woke up one day. You had no money. Only food, shelter, a laptop and internet. What would you do in the next 30 days to earn $1000?
See video for the answer
- Give us a parting piece of advice.
– MASTER YOURSELF
- How can we connect with you?