Priyanka Kedia is the founder of her startup biz called Ayva Jewelry. She worked for corporate America such as Safeway and Unilevel but decided that it wasn’t something for her. Inspired by her family centuries old heritage, Priyanka aims to carry out this celebration of love and life with her Jewelry among her Ayva collectors.
Watch the Show here:
- To Priyanka, wealth means creating your own legacy.
- She’s creates jewels for the modern woman.
- Prior to starting her business, she worked for corporate America. She knew that she wanted something for herself.
- Priyanka lef Corporate America. While figuring out what to do her grandmother past away. This was hard. But after inheriting some of grandma’s jewels she felt close to her again.
- She got the idea to start Ayva Jewelry, preserving life’s most cherished memories.
- The work started and Priyanka took out one and a half year to plan out her business.
- Entering a competition she had to start her new business earlier than expected.
- The biggest struggle she faced, was not knowing where to start. Also the saying “when it rains it pours”. Meaning everything seems to come in at th same time.
- In these situation she just asked people for help.
- Priyanka earned her first $ a few weeks after launching her business.
- Her vision is to tell her story of how she started her own biz and inspire other women with her story.
- She advice’s millennial women with kids to balance their life and not to be too hard on themselves. You don’t have to be perfect to get started.
- What’s the best book you ever read. And why?
– Made to Stick
- What’s a daily habit that contributes to your success?
– Being grateful for her wonderful kids and family
- Who are your top 3 role models?
– Bill Gates
– Melinda Gates
– Warren Buffet
- What’s the best entertaining movie you’ve watched so far?
– Marvel Movies
- Let’s say you woke up one day. You had no money. Only food, shelter, a laptop and internet. What would you do in the next 30 days to earn $1000?
Start some kind of consulting business
- Give us a parting piece of advice.
– Just ask for help
- How can we connect with you?
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org