Rob Schad is the founder of Breakthru Amazon. He is a 20 year old drop out who turned his college fund into a 6 figure business. He is currently a digital nomad, traveling the world and working from his laptop.
Watch the Show here:
- Rob is a college drop out. He researched “selling on amazon” during his year in high school. After graduation he started selling on amazon.
- His dad was supportive, dropping out of college and his mom worried. He had to make a deal with her in case things didn’t work out.
- His biggest challenges he faces in the first year of business, was logistics and shipping. He overcame his struggle by learning about the subjects.
- The biggest mistake people make in starting an amazon business is “choosing the wrong product to sell”.
- In order to be successful with amazon selling, you need to choose the right product, then comes SEO, building an audience, etc.
- Best book that has helped Rob so far on his Success Journey?
– Tools of Titans by Tim Ferris
– Sappiens by
- Rob is never 100% satisfied , he knows he is capable of achieving more.
- One big crazy goal to achieve this year: Doing 20 million in revenue this year,
- Wealth to Rob is the ability to go and do whatever you want.
- A habit that contributes to his success is journaling. It helps him clear his mind.
- Rob’s #1 Role model in business: Elon Musk
- Answer to the tricky question in the interview: Building a subcription based business
- Rob is a GenZ. He advice’s millennials and GenZ to go out and do. Don’t worry if it will work or not. Just make a start and adjust from there.
Connect with Rob: