Florence Turiaf is a lifestyle and travel blogger. She’s the host of her Facebook Group called CariBeyond. She is a person with great dreams for the Caribbean countries.The Caribbean is her Passion.
Watch the Interview here:
- Wealth is being free from limits.
- Florence is conducting a year of research, exploring the identity of people in various islands.
- She’s also building her company CariBeyond.
- The idea for traveling came by trying to understand her identity.
And idea of CariBeyond came about by the frustration she had and the desire to see her region do better.
- Vision for CariBeyond: The Caribbean will have a group of young visionaries, being super connected, supporting one another, making massive change happen in the Caribbean.
- One of the major struggle millennials have is not having a good support support system to achieve their dreams.
- We can overcome that by:
– Building bridges withing countries and in the region.
– Being aware of what’s happening in the region.
– Working together and showing up for one another.
- Florence encourages youngsters to listen to their intuition and to take small steps to achieve big goals
- What’s the best book you ever read. And why?
– The hidden Secrets of Water
- What’s a daily habit that contributes to your success?
– Having a good breakfast
- Who are your top 3 role models?
– Bob Marley
– Her Dad
– Her Sister
- What’s the best entertaining movie you’ve watched so far?
- Let’s say you woke up one day. You had no money. Only food, shelter, a laptop and internet. What would you do in the next 30 days to earn $1000?
Translating paper works and teaching with the language skills she have.
- Give us a parting piece of advice.
– Believe in your intuition and inspiration and shine your light
- How can we connect with you?
– Website: http://www.thenaturallyflowing.com/
– Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/florence.turiaf
– Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/caribeyond.co/
– Instagram: @florenceturiaf
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/florenceturiaf/