Glenn Marvin is from New Zealand where he’s the managing partner at the Surefire Company. At SureFire they do search engine marketing that delivers. These include SEO, PPC advertising, Google Analytics, Local search marketing. Some of the things that Glenn loves are running (marathons) and traveling.
Watch the Show here:
- Wealth to Glenn is freedom. Freedom to travel the world, where and when he want, send his children to the best schools possible and know that even with him not being in the office his business is running well without him.
- He’s the managing Partner of SureFire Search which is a specialist SEO and AdWords Company
- about to launch another marketing company in the new year (KONNECTOR), owns a small travel company, is partners in a rapidly growing online ecommerce business, owns a raw honey company in which he’s also the bee keeper and he run Ultra Marathons in his “Spare Time”
- Glenn used sales skills to travel the world for 5years before coming back to NZ.
- He got into sales and pretty soon worked his way up the corporate ladder and ran a few companies in the private equity arena.
- He fell in love with the marketing side of business. It was about this time that Google really started taking off and Glenn had great success promoting businesses here.
- The challenges business have are client acquisition, managing cash flow, getting quality people on board to deliver what you say you will.
- Glenn finds these skilled people by hiring people who know and love what they do but don’t love the side of owning the business.
- Early next year Konnector is being launched. In short, businesses will be connected with skilled, ethical marketers to meet their needs at any level.
- Glenn advice’s millennials to go ahead and fail fast. Also to invest in themselves, get paid to learn some skills. Testing small and failing fast.
- What’s the best book you ever read. And why?
– The Rules of work by Richard Templar
– Mastering the Rockefeller Habits by Verne Harnis
- What’s a daily habit that contributes to your success?
- Who are your top 3 role models?
– His mother,
– Professional Basketball player Steven Adams
- What’s the best entertaining movie you’ve watched so far?
– Wonder Woman
- Let’s say you woke up one day. You had no money. Only food, shelter, a laptop and internet. What would you do in the next 30 days to earn $1000?
Pimp his skills out on the internet
- Give us a parting piece of advice.
– Never ever be afraid to fail
- How can we connect with you?
– Website: https://www.surefiresearch.com/
– Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/AskGlennMarvin/
– Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ethicaldigitalmarketingcommunity/
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/glennmarvin/