Liz is a business success and mindset coach. She helps entrepreneurs build their business without limitations. Helping her clients to get the results they want so they can have a happy life. She’s also the co author of the book The Prosperity Factor by Joe Vitale.
Watch the Interview here:
- Wealth means having freedom of choices and enjoying whats yours.
- She came in contact with the Emotional Freedom Technique when she was having her child.
- The techniques worked for her and she started helping others. This is something she knew she wanted to continue do.
- She got serious and decided to grow her business.
- She got coaches and started niching down.
- The biggest struggle that Liz had was not knowing who her ideal client was and not having the courage to say WHO she wanted to work with.
- She niched down and thing changed for her. (Started making the money)
- Liz started to make money fairly quick.
- Liz advice’s people to work a couple hour a day on their biz (if they have a job) and in weekends also.
- To overcome procrastination and limiting beliefs you need to be clear on your vision, your why and have a plan.
- What’s the best book you ever read. And why?
– The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- What’s a daily habit that contributes to your success?
- Who are your top 3 role models?
– Her Husband
– Her Virtual Assistant Jenny
– Doreen Virtue
- What’s the best entertaining movie you’ve watched so far?
– A dog’s purpose
- Let’s say you woke up one day. You had no money. Only food, shelter, a laptop and internet. What would you do in the next 30 days to earn $1000?
See video for the answer
- Give us a parting piece of advice.
– Exercise to have clarity in your mind
– Have a higher purpose
- How can we connect with you?
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/EmpoweringEnlightenedEntrepreneurs/